28 Oct 1984
Scorpio
Member of LLC
♥ Darling, Family & LLC
♥ Wii, Flying Kite, Playing toy-catching machine






15 Dec 1986
Sagittarius
Marketing Executive
Member of LLC
♥ Dear Dear, Family & LLC
♥ Dancing, Shopping, Singing & Nail Art




Please do not copy anything from our blog.
If you would like to grab anything, please ask for permission.
And please credit for the material(s) used.

Thank you.




台湾 TAIWAN TRIP 2010

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7 & 8


香港 HONG KONG TRIP 2011

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4 & 5

Day 6 & 7






Fruitty Paradise


Sweet Lovers


Gift


X'mas Night


Candy Nails


Ice Cream Nails


Summer Nails


Pink Summer Nails


Wedding Nails


デートFrench


Wedding Nails 2


X'mas / New Year Nails


Vivid Pop Nails


CNY / Valentine's Day Nails


Ice Cream Nails 2


Floral Nails


Sweet Stripes Nails


Summer Nail Art
*NEW*

Friday, October 30, 2009



Posted by The Princess...


New Nail Art Design



Noticed the new design on my nails? Heehee~


Let's take a closer look~~




Actually dere's some glitter on the sweets and hearts, cannot be seen clearly here : (


Decided to name it 'Sweets Lovers'! Haha! sounds.....ermm sweet? Keke~ It's juz a simple design created using 3D mould (and of cos the acrylic powder duh) and rhinestones. Met a very nice seller while shopping for my nail art stuff online. Got 2 free 3D moulds and 1 fruit stick from her as well! And one of it was Strawberry!! Was about to order it online from another seller (very nice person oso ^-^).

Yes, I ordered nail art stuff again. Can't help it la. Too many cute designs, I can't resist. Haha~ Let me see....these stuff will cost me about....$100 plus? Ard dere bah! :p Okie! I promised after this order, I'm going to stop buying nail art stuff...for maybe a while? Haha~ Dun ask me a while = how many days / months. Seriously I dunno how long can I tahan. (btw nail art stuff doesn't include nail polish wor)

(pssst Miku-chan is complaining tat i used her as backdrop in the third pic..keke.)

Okie I noe I'm bo liao. But hey I really got nothing to do in office sia! I even fall asleep on my desk, even if dere's people ard :p Dun care la~ Aniwae who dare to provoke a sleepy tiger~~~ Heehee..

Waiting for time to pass. Waiting for 6pm to reach. Waiting to meet boyfriend for dinner at Waraku (*drool*). Waiting for boyfriend to catch a stuff toy for me again after dinner :p Waiting to go home and orrh orrh (*yawn*)

Wait!! Maybe I should list my school assignment in the 'Waiting List' oso? Haha..school work was always not in my mind, no matter wat. I'm left wif 1 week to finish up the 2,000 words assignment. Well...I haf already started and I'm proud to sae I haf already written 157 words! Not including the heading hor..keke.

Damn! I waste food again! Lunch time going to end soon! Back to rotting in my seat.

じゃあね~~ Have a nice weekend!

Labels: , , ,


0 comments


0 cmts:

Post a Comment

<< home

written @ 12:42 PM