28 Oct 1984
Scorpio
Member of LLC
♥ Darling, Family & LLC
♥ Wii, Flying Kite, Playing toy-catching machine






15 Dec 1986
Sagittarius
Marketing Executive
Member of LLC
♥ Dear Dear, Family & LLC
♥ Dancing, Shopping, Singing & Nail Art




Please do not copy anything from our blog.
If you would like to grab anything, please ask for permission.
And please credit for the material(s) used.

Thank you.




台湾 TAIWAN TRIP 2010

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7 & 8


香港 HONG KONG TRIP 2011

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4 & 5

Day 6 & 7






Fruitty Paradise


Sweet Lovers


Gift


X'mas Night


Candy Nails


Ice Cream Nails


Summer Nails


Pink Summer Nails


Wedding Nails


デートFrench


Wedding Nails 2


X'mas / New Year Nails


Vivid Pop Nails


CNY / Valentine's Day Nails


Ice Cream Nails 2


Floral Nails


Sweet Stripes Nails


Summer Nail Art
*NEW*

Friday, March 19, 2010



Posted by The Princess...




Ice Cream Nail Art




ごめんね みんな (/-_・)/



Sorry for the delay in uploading my nail art photos! After class last nite, I went to have dinner / supper wif boyfriend and then I stayed over at his place. I did not bring my camera wif me so I couldnt take any picture of my nails.




Now tat I'm home...here are the photos tat I promised you guys! Hee~







These colors (pink, yellow and purple) are the ones tat I used for my previous nail design - Candy Nails.



These ice-cream color nail polish are bought from The Face Shop. Most of my nail polish are from Face Shop. It's rather cheap and the color looks good too. Erm btw this is not an advertorial for Face Shop (although I wished I could lol). Any Face Shop staff willing to sponsor me? Heehee~ ( ^‐^)

Going for chalet later~ Gonna pack my bag! (^ _ ^)/~~ じゃあね。

Labels: , , ,


0 comments


0 cmts:

Post a Comment

<< home

written @ 11:21 AM