28 Oct 1984
Scorpio
Member of LLC
♥ Darling, Family & LLC
♥ Wii, Flying Kite, Playing toy-catching machine






15 Dec 1986
Sagittarius
Marketing Executive
Member of LLC
♥ Dear Dear, Family & LLC
♥ Dancing, Shopping, Singing & Nail Art




Please do not copy anything from our blog.
If you would like to grab anything, please ask for permission.
And please credit for the material(s) used.

Thank you.




台湾 TAIWAN TRIP 2010

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7 & 8


香港 HONG KONG TRIP 2011

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4 & 5

Day 6 & 7






Fruitty Paradise


Sweet Lovers


Gift


X'mas Night


Candy Nails


Ice Cream Nails


Summer Nails


Pink Summer Nails


Wedding Nails


デートFrench


Wedding Nails 2


X'mas / New Year Nails


Vivid Pop Nails


CNY / Valentine's Day Nails


Ice Cream Nails 2


Floral Nails


Sweet Stripes Nails


Summer Nail Art
*NEW*

Thursday, January 6, 2011



Posted by The Princess...



Last Day of 2010


Taking the opportunity to show off my new watch! Lol~ I love BLING BLING!!!! I love ADIDAS!!!

How did u spend this last day of the year? Countdown at Marina Float? Nah~ I would try my best to avoid the crowd! (^∇^) And who did u spend it with? Keke~



Of cos I would choose to spend it with boyfriend. Hee~ Worked till 12.30pm that day. Got boyfriend to accompany me to Changi Airport. Going to airport always make me excited! (笑) But this time although I got passport with me and I'm going to airport, but sadly I wasn't there to board a plane~~~ Arhhhhh~~ I wanna go for holiday!!!



Okie back to the topic. We went there to collect my Changi Rewards card which I applied like 2 months ago?!! Application is free and u get to collect points for every dollar u spent in the airport! There's a minimum spending though - $10. Shouldn't be hard to achieve if u are buying stuff like alcohol and perfume. Points collected can then be exchanged for Changi Airport vouchers. Interested?? ( ^_^)/ Then click HERE to apply!



Queue was super long when I reached!!! Then we got bored and started to camwhore. Keke~




First time wearing my Playboy shoes!!!!! Bought during Taiwan trip!


Went to hunt for food after collecting the card (笑) Stomach roaring liao~~ Settled for Xin Wang. Yum yum!! Food always taste the best when u are hungry~






Here's my nails for Xmas / New Year!! This time it's a 4-color tone nail! This photo doesnt really show the colors clearly. It's much brighter actually. And sorry if it's abit blurred, took it on the train (*^^*)



Headed over to Marina Square Prize Stage again!! Went there once before X'mas and boyfriend got me a L-size Rilakkuma X'mas version!! Yiiiipeeee O(≧∇≦)O



Chose our usual lucky spot. But now not longer our lucky spot le! Made us spend so much there!!!



 Boyfriend with the shabby looking X'mas tree~

Oh it's dropping!!



Saw our PA when we were about to go home. Sad la, he's not working at Prize Stage liao. I think he's our lucky star lo. Keke~ Chatted with him and his fren for awhile before heading home. And I finally remembered his name!!! Yong Shen!! (^∇^)



Super tired when we reached home becos of the detour that we had to walk to get to the MRT station. It's such a long~~~~ walk.



Hope that this year will be a better year! *Looking forward to CNY* \(^ ^)/

Labels: , ,


0 comments


0 cmts:

Post a Comment

<< home

written @ 6:55 PM